Enterpryze Vulnerability Disclosure
Get to know how you can report a
vulnerability and how our procedure works.
Reporting security issues
- Request the reporter to keep any communication regarding the vulnerability confidential.
- Investigate and verify the vulnerability.
- Address the vulnerability and release an update or patch to the software. If for some reason this cannot be done quickly or at all, Enterpryze will provide information on recommended mitigations.
- Publicly announce the vulnerability in the release notes of the update. Enterpryze may also issue additional public announcements, for example via social media, our blog, and media.
- Release notes (and blog posts when issued) include a reference to the person/people who reported the vulnerability unless the reporter(s) would prefer to stay anonymous.
- Endeavour to keep the reporter informed of every step in this process as it occurs.
We greatly appreciate the efforts of security researchers and discoverers who share information on security issues with us, giving us a chance to improve our products and services, and better protect our customers.
Thank you for working with us through the above process.