MB ENTERPRYZE CLOUDWARE LIMITED
means MB Enterpryze Cloudware Limited trading as enterpryze, a company incorporated in Ireland having Registered Number 577148 and its Registered Office at Block 3, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, County Dublin;
means information which cannot be used to identify or Information contact Users;
means information that identifies Users or can be used to identify or contact Users;
“Terms and Conditions”
means the Company’s terms and conditions of service contained on the Company’s website, as may be amended from time to time;
means any person who uses the Website, including any person acting under a person’s username and password;
means software, documentation and any fonts accompanying the Software whether on disk, in App form, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form;
means the online information service website known as enterpryze.com, which may link to other related websites.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- When Users purchase the Software, register to purchase the Software, request information on the Software or request a trial of the Software or use the Website, the Company collects and retains two types of information:
- Personal Information, which includes information such as a User’s name, email address, company name/occupation, telephone number and location. This information is generally provided by Users on a voluntary basis; and
- Non-Personal Information which is analytical and statistical data gathered by the Company to monitor how the Software or the Website is used and it includes, for example, information about Users’ devices.
3.3 The Company may aggregate or de-identify any information which it collects to limit or prevent identification of any particular User or device. The Company is entitled to use this redacted information as it wishes without restriction and may disclose it to third parties.
3.4 The Company may automatically collect certain information about your use of the Software or the Website including when you use the Software or Website without logging in. The Company may collect information about the computer or device you use to access the Website or use the Software and the Company may, by way of example and without limitation, collect information such as IP addresses, geo-locations, unique device identifiers, device attributes, usage data and transactional data.
- USE OF INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY
- When Users purchase the Software, Users must register with the Website, the Company may save the details that Users input and use them to personalise the service it offers to them. In these circumstances, Users may be asked to register by providing their name, email address, company name, location and phone number. This registration information is used to provide and otherwise administer the Website, including the provision of tailored advertisements, notifications and other offers from the Company or its marketing partners while they are logged onto the Website.
- When Users register to use the Website, they may also sign up to receive the Company’s email newsletter, SMS text messages or other communications. When Users subscribe to the Company’s newsletter, SMS text messages or other communications, the Company will use their email address or phone number to send them information about the Website and service offerings which the Company thinks may be of interest to particular Users. Users may remove themselves from the Company’s newsletter list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of each of the Company’s emails. If Users have signed up to receive SMS text messages, they may unsubscribe by following the opt-out instructions provided in their SMS text message.
- From time to time the Company may offer Users the opportunity to participate in surveys or other customer research. The Company uses this information to help it understand its customers, enhance the Website and the Software and the services it offers, help the members provide more personalised services to the Users and to support its own marketing and promotion efforts.
- When Users send email or other communications, the Company may use and retain those communications in order to process the Users’ inquiries, respond to the Users’ requests and improve the Website and the Software.
- When Users use the ‘Email a Friend’ link on the Website, the Company makes a record of the links to properties that the User has sent to that friend. The Company uses this information to track the popularity of properties and for the internal monitoring of the Website.
- At the time Users register on the Website, the Company may obtain the User’s consent to send it future promotional communications and information on ancillary services offered by the Company or our business partners. If a link is jointly sponsored by the Company and one or more sponsor, Users’ Personal Information may be shared with such sponsors, as specified at the time of collection of your Personal Information. The Company does not control the use, disclosure or security of Users’ Personal Information by other sponsors and recommend Users to review their respective privacy notices or statements.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT
- The Company will retain access to all Personal Information and Non – Personal Information (the “Data”) that it has collected about Users.
- The Company will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer Data without Users’ consent, except as set out below.
- If a User has consented upon or subsequent to registration on the Website, the Company may provide any of the Data it collects to carefully screened third parties to contact that User in relation to products or services that the Company thinks may be of interest to that User. If that User later wishes to opt not to be contacted by these third parties in the future, that User should email the Company at the email address set out below.
- The Company may transfer, or otherwise make available, Users’ Data to its affiliates and/or other third parties who assist it with providing the Website’s services. Users’ Data may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third party service providers in Ireland and other jurisdictions. The Company’s service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions and the Company does not authorise them to use or disclose Data for their own purposes. For additional information about the Company’s service providers, Users should email the Company at the email address provided below.
- From time to time, the Company may use third party analytics services to help understand the Users’ use of its Website. These third party analytics are used to collect data when Users visit the Website or use the Software and analyses this information so that the Company can improve its services, Website or Software. Information which is analysed in this way includes, but is not limited to, the number of unique users who visit the Website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of the Website or the activities that users engage in while on the Website. If a User would like to opt-out of having this information collected and analysed by the Company’s third party analytics, that User should contact the Company at the email address provided below.
- The Company and its subsidiaries, may provide the Users’ Data in response to a summons, court or regulatory order, statutory instrument or other legally valid inquiry or order or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable Irish or other law. The Company may also disclose Data where necessary for the establishment, exercise of defence of legal claims and as otherwise permitted by law.
6.1 A cookie is an element of data that websites can send to the Users’ browsers which may then be stored on the Users’ devices so that the Company may recognise the Users when they return to the Website.
- Please note that the cookies exist to enable the Company to improve the functionality of the Website and not for advertising purposes. Cookies do not in any way compromise the security of your computer. If Users do not wish for these cookies to be tracked, they can disable them in their browser. However, if Users decide not to accept cookies from the Company, they may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
The Company has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of Data in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure and therefore, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information and specifically excludes any liability in contract or tort for any and all losses which may be suffered by Users in respect of any data breach or use of the Website or Software.
- DATA INTEGRITY
- The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Data it processes is accurate, complete and current however Users must update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- Users who are registered members can update their Personal Information or change their settings once logged in. If registered members of the Website wish to cancel their registration, they can do so by contacting the Company at the email address provided below.
- The Users who are not registered members may contact the Company at the email address provided below for a copy of the Personal Information being held about them by the Company. The Company reserves the right to charge a nominal administration fee to cover the data search, preparation and delivery. If a non-registered member of the Website wishes to access, update, correct inaccuracies or remove any Personal Information held in relation to it, it must contact the Company at the email address provided below. The Company may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their Personal Information records.
- QUERY/COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE